Modes of Ethnographic Inquiry: Where Ethnographic Practice Meets MultimediaThursday, May 24, 2018, 3:30-7:00pm
Please join us for a panel discussion on the intersections of ethnographic practice and multimedia. Refreshments will be served at 3:30pm; conversation will begin at 4:00pm.
- Tirtza Even, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Nadav Assor, Connecticut College
- Meg McLagan, Barnard College
- Maple Razsa, Colby College
- Kaushik Sunder Rajan, University of Chicago
- Julie Chu, University of Chicago
Moderator: Owen Kohl, University of Chicago
This event is co-sponsored by Center for the Study of Race, Politics and Culture; UChicago Urban; Department of Anthropology; and Center for East European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies.