Now Hiring: Student Assistant
3CT is seeking a graduate or undergraduate student to assist with regular program and administrative tasks for the academic year 2021–22. The position is for approximately 10–15 hours per week during and will include occasional evening and weekend hours.
The Student Assistant reports to the Associate Director of 3CT and works closely with the Program Assistant. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: event setup and breakdown; distributing posters and other campus errands; creating content for social media and updating website; captioning videos; and maintaining 3CT’s common spaces.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, reliability, and excellent attention to detail
- Is able to work independently, take direction, and prioritize their own tasks effectively
- Understands and is enthusiastic about the work of 3CT
- Can be flexible: tasks and schedule may vary depending on program needs
- Has some graphic design and/or social media experience (preferred, but not required)
To apply, search for the job posting on Handshake (undergraduate students) or GRAD Gargoyle (graduate students; ID: 68844); please note in your cover letter whether you are eligible for Federal Work Study.