Now Hiring: Student Assistant
We are seeking a University of Chicago student to assist the 3CT team with regular program and operational tasks for the academic year 2023–24. The position is for approximately 8-12 hours per week during the academic year and will include occasional evening and weekend hours. This is a Federal Work-Study role open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
The Student Assistant reports to the Associate Director of 3CT and works closely with the Program Coordinator. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: event set-up and breakdown, including handling food and beverages; distributing posters around campus; creating content for social media and updating website; captioning videos; and maintaining 3CT’s common spaces.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, reliability, and excellent attention to detail
- Is able to work independently, take direction, and prioritize their own tasks effectively
- Understands and is enthusiastic about the work of 3CT
- Can be flexible: tasks and schedule may vary depending on program needs
- Has some graphic design and/or social media experience (preferred, but not required)
Pay rate: $16–20/hr