Student Work-Study Opportunity
3CT is seeking a graduate or undergraduate student to support our outreach and publicity efforts. The Digital Media Assistant position is for approximately 8 hours per week during the academic year and is a remote role until on-campus activity is able to resume. This is a Federal Work-Study position—please confirm your eligibility in your cover letter.
The Digital Media Assistant reports to the Associate Director of 3CT and works closely with the Program Assistant. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: creating content and schedules for social media; data entry; writing and proofreading newsletters; and preparing audio and video files for publication.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year of experience managing social media for a business or group
- Is an experienced user of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and is familiar with Mailchimp or another email distribution platform
- Has some graphic design experience and knows their way around Adobe Creative Suite or similar programs
- Understands and is enthusiastic about the work of 3CT
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Is able to work independently, take direction, and prioritize their own tasks
- Can be flexible: the role may change as the year goes on, and occasional evening and weekend hours will be required